Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009 Memories

The Highland Manor where Jay worked for 2 1/2 months, during which time we played marathon racquetball for the entire month of January and then marathon tennis all of February and half of March when the temperatures warmed up to the 30s.
About 1 1/2 weeks before Jay got here, a water line busted at the manor on Christmas Day and left us withouth water for hours with Gregg, Cheri and Grant here... unbelievable!
The lobby of the guys dorm under construction.
This used to have 2 floors and they decided to downsize it to one floor.
Too bad I don't have any pictures of this project finished!
Carrie assesses the disaster zone, aka the Boys Dorm Lobby.
My cheap soccer goal I bought for Millersville Elementary, the 2 goals were cheap for a reason, so I took them back even after assembling this goal! It was very likely to be broken within the first week of use it appeared.
Another picture of the cheap hockey/ soccer goal.
Walking home from Sabbath lunch in the cafe after church to our house. Unfortunately, that is all the new pictures I have to post, as my parents have my camera in Collegedale. I forgot it at the Olive Garden in Denver on the way to Silverthorne for Ski Trip! So I didn't get any pics. of it! Check Carrie's blog for a nice marathon post of CO! Also since I have last blogged I have played over 50-60 hours of tennis probably, always good times! It is almost time to break the old jet ski out, so when we go visit Collegedale again I will start taking pictures for some new posts, hopefully of a Predators game!! There will definitely be plenty of posts from the Canada Trip this May and June!

No comments: